Mr. Fiorillo is a member of the Firm’s executive committee and is head of the Firm’s Creditors Rights Group. Mr. Fiorillo is a commercial litigator concentrating his efforts in matters involving creditors’ rights, asset recovery, loan workout, mortgage foreclosure, confession of judgment, leases, mortgages, contract disputes, employment covenants, bankruptcy and tax assessments. He represents many commercial landlords and financial institutions in state and federal courts at both the trial and appellate level, as well as in forums involving alternative dispute resolution.
Mr. Fiorillo has been named a “Pennsylvania Super Lawyer” in Philadelphia Magazine by Super Lawyers for seven consecutive years.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D. (1989)
- Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- B.S., Economics (1986)
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania (1989)
- Supreme Court of New Jersey (1989)
- United States Supreme Court (2006)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania (1989)
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey (1990)
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit (2012)
- United States District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania (2016)
- Judicial Law Clerk, The Honorable Juanita Kidd Stout, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania (1989)
- Chester County Bar Association
- Board of Directors (2016 to present)
- Secretary (2017 to present)
- Judicial Evaluation Committee (2016)
- Delegate, Pennsylvania Bar Association House of Delegates (2014 to present)
- Board of Supervisors (2003)
- Vacancy Board
- Board of Directors (2006-2011)
- Member (2016 to present)
- Court Appointed Arbitrator, Chester County
- Chair, Boards of View, Chester County, in connection with eminent domain and private road proceedings
Fifty Percent of UTBF Attorneys Named to Main Line Today’s Top Lawyers 2017
UNRUH TURNER BURKE & FREES is honored to have half the firm’s attorneys named to Main Line Today’s Top Lawyers list for 2017.
Litigation: Our litigation department concentrates on business disputes, construction claims, creditor’s rights, employment and labor disputes, estate and orphans court litigation, mortgage foreclosures, real estate contract and title disputes, and shareholder …READ MORE
For the Heroes Among Us
Shortly after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks Anthony Hayes emailed his local Fire Department to find out what lawyers could do to help. It became clear that estate planning services were in dire need for first responders.
Since then, Wills for Heroes programs in many states have provided more than 7,000 free estate planning …READ MORE
Douglas L. Kaune Accredited by the Department of Veterans Affairs
Douglas L. Kaune has successfully completed the Veterans’ Affairs accreditation process. He can now represent clients for the preparation, presentation, and prosecution of claims for veterans’ benefits before the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). In addition to veteran’s benefits claims, Mr. Kaune focuses his practice in the areas of estate …READ MORE