Andrew’s practice focuses on helping clients with estate and gift tax planning; wealth preservation and asset protection; trust and estate administration; and elder law, nursing home, and Medicaid planning.
As a former competitive rower and a person with a lifelong hearing loss, Andrew understands the importance of teamwork and effective communication. These experiences have fostered his ability to problem solve and to assist others with compassion. He also understands that everyone’s circumstances are unique and thus requires individualized and tailored solutions. Andrew enjoys collaborating with clients and other professionals to address the unique circumstances and challenges that they face.
Andrew is a lifelong resident of the Philadelphia area. In his spare time, he enjoys cycling on the area trails, golfing, and serving as a volunteer attorney for the Wills for Heroes Program, which provides essential estate planning to first responders.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D. (2010)
- Temple Law Moot Court Honors Society
- Rubin Public Interest Law Honors Society–Fellow
- Saint Joseph’s University (2007)
- B.A. in Political Science, Cum Laude
- Division I Varsity Rowing (4 years)
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation & Estate Planning Certificate (2019)
- Wills For Heroes
- Philadelphia VIP.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania (2010)
- Supreme Court of New Jersey (2010)
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey (2010)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2016)
- United States Tax Court (2016)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Chester County Estate Planning Council