Joe Baublitz studied Business Management at nearby West Chester University where he developed his passion for business law and related fields. To build on that passion, he enrolled in the Juris Doctor/Master of Business Administration dual degree program at Duquesne University. There, Joe worked with business law related clubs and participated in business case competitions.
Interning in the legal departments of several large organizations, Joe developed a better understanding of business law and saw its importance to an organization’s growth on a daily basis. Prior to joining the firm, Joe worked in-house at a Global Fortune 200 company.
- Duquesne University School of Law (2018)
- Deans Fellow
- Juris Magazine, Staff Writer
- Corporate Law Society, Vice President
- Sports Law Society, Vice President
- Duquesne University, M.B.A. (2018)
- West Chester Unviersity (2015)
- B.S. Business Management
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate
- Sigma Iota Epsilon Management Honor Society
- Pre-Law Society, Member
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania (2018)
- Chester County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association