Dan Yarnall is an associate in the firm’s litigation practice group where he focuses his practice on general commercial litigation, creditor’s rights as well as criminal defense.
After finishing law school, Dan clerked for the Honorable Anthony Massi in the New Jersey Superior Court. He then joined the Chester County District Attorney’s Office where he served as a Trial Prosecutor. Dan tried multiple felony trials to verdict as a first chair. Dan also investigated homicides, robberies, burglaries, child and elder abuse, domestic violence and white collar and large scale thefts. Prior to joining UTBF, Dan practiced at a prominent insurance defense firm where he represented physicians and health care professionals.
When he is not in the courtroom, Dan enjoys spending time with his family, reading, writing, and cooking. Originally from King of Prussia, after attending West Chester University, Dan knew Chester County was where he wanted to live and raise a family.
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Law School: Temple University – Beasley School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Cum Laude
- Beasley Merit Scholarship
- Barrister Award for Oral Advocacy
- Outstanding Oral Advocate Notation
- Undergrad Degree: West Chester University of Pennsylvania (2014)
- BA History and BA, Political Science, Summa Cum Laude.
- Pennsylvania (2018)
- New Jersey (2019)
- Chester County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association