Amanda Grant’s practice areas include creditor’s rights litigation and general litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Amanda worked in Florida where she represented institutional lenders, specializing in residential mortgage foreclosures. Over the course of her eight year tenure, she recovered millions for her clients.
During law school, Amanda spent two years working with the Allegheny County Pro Bono Clinic as a Certified Legal Intern, where she specialized in assisting pro se defendants with their custody, paternity, and support disputes. As a third year law student, Amanda completed a family mediation training program through the Association for Conflict Resolution. She was invited as a law student to join the Matrimonial Inns of Court and was part of a team that won the 2009 Allegheny Pro Bono Award – Student Law recipient.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (2011)
- Family Law Society, President
- 2009 Allegheny County Pro Bono Award
- Student Award Recipient, Family Law Clinic
- Florida Gulf Coast University (2008)
- B.S., Cum Laude
- Dean’s List, Honors Program Graduate
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania (2018)
- Supreme Court of Florida (2011)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association