Dan LePera’s practice areas include municipal and public education law, as well as land use, zoning and real estate development. Prior to joining the firm, Dan worked as an Assistant City Solicitor for the City of Philadelphia Law Department in the Economic Development and Investments Unit.
During Law School, Dan was a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Pamela Pryor Dembe in the Philadelphia Commerce Court program of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas. He also interned for the SeniorLAW Center in Philadelphia.
- Villanova University School of Law (2014)
- Walter Lucas Public Interest Fellowship Program, Member
- Villanova Civil Justice Clinic, Member
- Pennsylvania State University (2011)
- Public Relations (B.A.)
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania (2014)
- Chester County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association