Kristen Ladd pursues creditors’ rights and remedies in collections, asset recovery, loan workouts, mortgage foreclosures, confession of judgments, contract disputes, garnishments, replevin actions, levies, preference actions and bankruptcies. She represents institutional lenders in state and federal courts, as well as in forums involving alternative dispute resolution.
Kristen is appreciated for her unwavering commitment to her clients and their often specific needs and objectives. Kristen’s personal dedication to those she serves allows her to consistently respond quickly and with actionable solutions to requests and concerns. Over the course of her career, Kristen has recovered tens of millions of dollars on behalf of her clients, who value her acute ability to safeguard their assets and serve as a catalyst to achieving the best possible result.
Listed among Main Line Today’s “Top Lawyers” 2017 to present, Kristen thrives under the challenge of advocating her client’s position both in court and behind the scenes. She always strives to identify the appropriate argument in order to persuade judges in her client’s favor, which incorporates not only the critical elements of the law, but also the equities associated with any given matter. Her comprehensive understanding of creditors’ rights law, calming presence and effectual oral and written skill are key in delivering client satisfaction.
Having worked at the firm for over a decade, Kristen’s work ethic is enhanced not only by her determination, but also by her ability to establish relationships of trust across all fronts. Passionate about the law and litigation, Kristen remains focused on the cost-effective delivery of high-quality legal services.
- Temple University School of Law, J.D. (2008)
- Dickinson College (2001)
- B.A., International Studies
- United States Supreme Court (2018)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (2015)
- United States District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania (2016)
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania (2008)
- Supreme Court of New Jersey (2008)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2008)
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey (2009)
- Chester County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Co-Chair of Trial Run Committee
- Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber Ambassador Committee