Our governmental law practice augments the in-house legal capabilities of county government by providing counsel in a variety of specialized areas. Drawing on our depth of experience in diverse areas such as real estate, land use, eminent domain, and public finance, our attorneys counsel county government and its agencies on a variety of issues including:
- Acquisition and regulation of open space.
- Negotiation and preparation of agreements for the sale and purchase of real estate.
- Negotiation and preparation of leases.
- Preparation of easements, restrictions, rights-of-way and related documents.
- Contracting and public bidding.
- Federal and state funding of community development projects.
- Related litigation.