Unruh Turner Burke & Frees has one of the most active and well-respected real estate practice groups in the region, serving clients who range from some of the most prominent and respected residential and commercial developers in the area to individual real estate investors and individual homeowners.
Whether our client is acquiring and developing raw land for a commercial office park or shopping center, or buying or selling the family farm or home, our comprehensive understanding of real estate law and our extensive experience in negotiating and handling myriad real estate transactions enable us to guide our clients through transactions ranging from simple to sophisticated and complex, and to help our clients achieve successful results in a wide range of commercial, real estate and residential real estate transactions and projects, including the following:
- Sales and Purchases of raw land for residential or commercial development, or for agricultural or personal use
- Leasing of existing and build-to-suit commercial and retail space
- Identifying and resolving title issues
- Negotiating and drafting Construction and Design Contracts
- Negotiating and drafting Easements and Licenses
- Planning for and creating Condominiums and Planned Communities
- Joint Ventures
- Oil and Gas
- 1031 Exchanges
- Banking and Finance
- Zoning and Land Use Law
- Construction Litigation
Our clients benefit from, trust and rely on our attorneys’ insights, extensive experience, thorough knowledge and practical approach to achieving their desired goals, from negotiating and structuring the transaction through a successful closing, and beyond. From the first phone call through completion of the project, regardless of the complexity of the deal, in every case our objective is the same: to assist each client to achieve his or her objectives as completely and efficiently as possible.