Our Pennsylvania employment law attorneys provide sophisticated representation to our clients on a variety of matters that arise in the modern workplace. We recognize that employment and labor-related disputes often require immediate attention, and so we are poised to meet those needs of our clients by providing consultation, advice and, if necessary, representation in civil and administrative proceedings.
Pennsylvania Employment Law Areas We Cover:
- Defense of discrimination, retaliation, and wrongful discharge claims
- Wage & hour law disputes
- Development of employment handbooks
- Employee drug testing
- Interview procedures and pre-employment screening
- Employee discipline
- Social media policies
- Leave under the FMLA
- Restrictive covenants
- Severance agreements
- Executive employment contracts
- Labor negotiations for collective bargaining agreements
- Protection of company trade secrets
We recognize that the most beneficial way to represent employers is to give practical advice on matters that enable them to operate their businesses effectively while complying with applicable laws and regulations. In this regard, we successfully counsel clients to implement employment practices and policies that mitigate the risks of costly litigation and investigation by government entities such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission.