Unruh Turner Burke & Frees (“UTBF”) is pleased to announce that eleven attorneys have been selected to the 2023 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list and four firm attorneys have been selected to the 2023 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list. Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Using a patented multiphase process, including nominations, independent research, and peer evaluations, no more than 5% of attorneys in each state receive this honor each year.
UTBF’s 2023 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers honorees include:
- Brian D. Boreman*, recognized for Employment & Labor
- William J. Burke III, recognized for Real Estate
- Theodore F. Claypoole, recognized for Business/Corporate
- James C. Dalton, recognized for Civil Litigation: Defense
- John K. Fiorillo, recognized for Creditor Debtor Rights
- David M. Frees, III*, recognized for Estate & Probate
- Stephen P. Lagoy, recognized for Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Andrew D.H. Rau, recognized for Land Use/Zoning
- Amanda Sundquist, recognized for Schools & Education
- Donald C. Turner, recognized for Real Estate
- Ross A. Unruh, recognized for Land Use/Zoning
*10th year on list
The Rising Stars list includes attorneys who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing law for ten years or less. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
UTBF’s 2023 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list includes:
- Anylise Crouthamel, recognized for Estate & Probate
- Ryan M. Jennings, recognized for Land Use/Zoning
- Matthew Korenoski, recognized for Land Use/Zoning
- Daniel S. LePera, recognized for Land Use/Zoning