Mr. Kaune’s practice is focused in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, creditor protection, elder law, nursing home and Medicaid planning. He is a frequent speaker on the topics related to his practice.
Mr. Kaune has been named a “Top Lawyer” by Main Line Today magazine in the Elder Law Section and has also been recognized as a leading attorney by Suburban Life magazine.
- Widener University School of Law, J.D. (1995)
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Business Organizations
- Dickinson College (1992)
- B.A., History and Political Science
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania (1995)
- Chester County Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Phoenixville Area Senior Center
- Board of Directors
- Pennsylvania Nursing Home Guide – Medicaid Planning and Division of Assets
- Guide to Understanding and Protecting a Nursing Home Resident’s Rights